Sunday, December 13, 2009

[Feature Story] Former LCW Featured Talent Sheamus Wins WWE Title

WWE Raw superstar, and former LCW featured talent, Sheamus O'Shaunessy won the WWE Title last night from John Cena in a table match at the WWE TLC pay-per-view.

Sheamus started being featured regularly in LCW storylines in October of 2007, as the bodyguard to LCW Chairman of the Board Christian Calaway and later as a bodyguard for Macho Man Randy Savage and The Genius Lanny Poffo.


LCW Founder Christian Calaway said in a telephone interview with LegendsChampionshipWrestling.com, "I'm so incredibly proud of Sheamus right now. I'd say I can't believe it, but that wouldn't be the truth. From the moment we met, I knew he was going to be a star. He had something special about him, that 'it' factor. He told me from day one that he was a legend and I believed it and found a way to incorporate him into our storylines. I'm very proud of Sheamus and wish him all the best as he starts this new chapter of his career as champion."


Here's the original post from LegendsChampionshipWrestling.com announcing his debut, as well as the post on personal website, www.sosofficial.com.


Check out Sheamus O'Shaunessy's debut in Legends Championship Wrestling!